Davies Mentorship Program
For Students In Their First Year of Law School
Davies is pleased to continue its law school Mentorship Program for 2023, where first year students are matched with Davies mentors.
The program is intended for, but not exclusive to, students starting at a Canadian law school and aims to:
- be accessible to any student commencing first year of law studies in Fall 2023
- help students navigate their first semester at law school
- offer tailored guidance and support via regular mentor-mentee meetings
- provide an experienced sounding board for confidential advice or insights
- foster a sense of community with seasoned legal professionals
- build or expand upon a professional network of contacts and prospective mentors as well as peers
Interested students may sign up by completing one of the registration forms below. Note that enrolment is limited per school and applications will be open for a limited time.
If you have any questions, please contact our student program team directly: