Best Lawyers in Canada Recognizes 97 Davies Partners
Reflecting our reputation among our peers as industry leaders, the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada has named 97 Davies partners as top practitioners across 41 practice areas. The guide also named Davies as the 2020 “Firm of the Year” in both Competition/Antitrust Law and Securities Law.
Eight Davies lawyers earned the “Lawyer of the Year” distinction for achieving the highest overall peer feedback in their respective practice areas and cities:
- Marie-Claude Bellemare – Environmental Law, Montréal
- Nathan Boidman – Tax Law, Montréal
- Patricia L. Olasker – Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Toronto
- Carol D. Pennycook – Banking and Finance Law, Toronto
- Franziska Ruf – Corporate Law, Montréal
- Sébastien Thériault – Private Funds Law, Montréal
- Kent E. Thomson – Class Action Litigation, Toronto
- John M. Ulmer – Tax Law, Toronto
Published for over three decades, Best Lawyers compiles its lists of top legal talents through an extensive peer-review survey of thousands of leading lawyers.