Legal Assistant to the Paralegals, Corporate Services
We are looking for a Legal Assistant to join the Corporate Services group in our Montréal office. Reporting to the Manager, Secretarial Services, you will work directly with our paralegals providing assistance in files dealing with corporate and transactional aspects related to the commercial operations of our clients.
- Prepare annual declarations for different jurisdictions and draft resolutions based on templates
- Maintain up-to-date physical and electronic versions of minute books and corporate files
- Update corporate information sheets
- Complete corporate forms and file them with the federal and provincial governmental authorities
- Perform searches in various governmental databases
- Enter corporate data in the Corplink application
- Ensure the punctual maintenance of corporate files
- Assist in special projects and other administrative tasks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good team spirit
You are invited to email your resumé in confidence to Amélie Daigle, Human Resources Business Partner at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.