Legal Assistant (Montréal)
Reporting to the Manager, Secretarial Services, the candidate will provide timely assistant to lawyers practising commercial law.
- draft correspondence
- format complex documents
- communicate and follow up with clients and other parties
- maintain the contacts database
- manage calls, emails and the agenda
- manage documents using various storage applications
- prepare client invoices and expense reports
- perform administrative tasks related to business development and a legal practice
- 5 years of experience in the legal field
- excellent oral and written skills in French and English
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- knowledge of InterAction an asset
- great attention to detail
- ability to use good judgment and be proactive
- ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to work in a team
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.