Legal Assistant, Litigation (Montréal)
Reporting to the Manager, Secretarial Services, the candidate will provide timely assistance to lawyers in the litigation practice group.
- draft proceedings, correspondence and other documents
- finalize proceedings for notification and filing in court
- track procedural delays
- communicate and follow up with clients and third parties
- manage calls, emails, contacts and the agenda
- manage documents using various storage applications
- prepare client invoices
- perform all administrative tasks associated with a legal practice
- 3-5 years’ litigation experience or related field
- excellent oral and written skills in French and English
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
- great attention to detail
- ability to use good judgment and be proactive
- ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- excellent organizational skills
- team player
You are invited to email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.