Hostess, Hospitality Services
We are seeking a hospitality attendant who stands out for her or his customer service, organizational skills, efficiency, thoroughness and discretion to join our dynamic Internal Services team.
Reporting to the Manager, Hospitality Services, the person must set up and clean the various service areas and conference rooms, and ensure the supply of food and beverages.
- Ordering, picking up and/or serving breakfast, lunch and dinner on a regular basis and occasionally at special events organized by the firm.
- Ensuring that all conference rooms and service areas are neat, clean and stocked with food, beverages and necessities.
- Filling and emptying dishwashers daily and keeping appliances clean, as well as filling vending machines.
- Processing bills and credit card statements via Chrome River software.
- Performing any other duties related to the position.
- Monday to Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Professionalism, tact and courtesy
- Versatility and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to stand for a large part of the day
- Available for occasional overtime work
You are invited to email your resumé and cover letter in confidence to Jessica Ortega, Human Resources Business Partner at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.