Executive Legal Assistant
We are seeking an Executive Legal Assistant to join our Secretarial Services team in Montréal. Reporting to the Manager, Secretarial Services, the candidate will provide administrative assistance to a senior lawyer in Corporate law who plays a key role in the firm’s international business development initiative. The candidate may assist another lawyer in the same practice area.
- Draft and revise correspondence and documents relating to business development
- Prepare and maintain lists of invitees and participants attending networking events
- Formulate and perform complex Internet searches
- Update the contacts database and generate query-based reports
- Manage the lawyer’s calls, emails and agenda
- Perform administrative tasks such as new business intake, creating expense reports and data entry
- Participate in business development projects
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS)
- Five years’ pertinent experience in a professional services firm
- Working knowledge of documents related to the corporate practice area
- Excellent oral and writing skills in French and English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail
- Self-starter with good judgment
- Ability to set priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
You are invited to email your resumé and cover letter in confidence to Amélie Daigle, Human Resources Business Partner at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.