Help Desk Technician (15 Month Contract)
Reporting to the Director, Information Technology (Montréal), you will be responsible for help desk tasks and duties including providing technical support and resolving issues to support end-users on our main applications and equipment as well as install and configure work stations.
- Provide support and follow up on service requests relating to the MS Office suite and several other applications
- Install and upgrade software at workstations
- Document requests and update documentation
- Information Technology certificate/diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent French and English (oral and written)
- 1 to 3 years experience in technical support
- Ability to work in a in a fast-paced work environment
- Team player
- Undertake main duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage priorities and handle stress
- Polite, courteous and excellent client service
- Mastery of Windows environments and PC components
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office 2016, Internet Explorer and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Excellent understanding of document formatting
- Good understanding of Apple products
- Solid knowledge TCP/IP and VPN
You are invited to email your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To learn more about our firm, please visit out website at www.dwpv.com.