Talent Management Specialist
Reporting to the Senior Director, Strategic Talent Initiatives, the Talent Specialist is involved in the day to day management of our student and lawyer talent programs for the Montréal office and works closely with the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion professionals on firm wide diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
- Work with the Senior Director to plan and organize the recruitment, onboarding and integration of lawyers
- Manage the ongoing lawyer education program and work with the Senior Director to keep the program updated and refreshed
- Assist in the management and tracking of lawyer Real Time Feedback and performance review processes for lawyers, stagiaires and students
- Assist in the oversight of lawyer, stagiaires and student mentoring programs
- Plan and oversee the rollout of associate engagement initiatives
- Supervise the CLE Coordinator to ensure that ongoing training programs are properly rolled out and all credits are properly accounted for
- Assist the Manager, Student Programs and Development Initiatives with the ongoing student and stagiaire training calendars
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Provide assistance to the Manager, Diversity and Pipeline Initiatives on internal and external programs including the conceptualization, background research and execution
- Assist with firm data collection initiatives
- Assist with roll out of programs and monitoring of Employee Resource Group activities
- Assist with outreach programs in educational institutions in collaboration with the Student Program and Diversity and Inclusion teams
- Assist in the creation of materials and programs to support the firm’s Mental Health Initiatives including the internal Davies Strong e-communications
- Undergraduate degree (Education, Arts and Human sciences) or certificate in law
- At least 3 years experience in a professional services firm or other similar role
- Bilingual French and English with excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple priorities with efficiency and deep understanding of client service principles
- Demonstrated resilience and ability to learn and grow in a fast paced environment
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.