Talent Management Specialist
Reporting to the Chief, Legal Talent & Culture, the Talent Management Specialist is involved in the day-to-day management of our student and lawyer talent programs for the Montréal office.
Talent Management Programs
In collaboration with the Chief, Legal Talent & Culture and the Manager, Student Programs and Development Initiatives:
- Plan, organize and manage the recruitment, onboarding and integration of lawyers
- Manage the ongoing lawyer education program, which includes supervising and tracking program credits and ensuring that the program is updated and refreshed
- Assist with the management, rollout and tracking of real time feedback, career plans and performance review processes for lawyers, stagiaires and students
- Contribute to the management and development of the lawyer, stagiaire and student mentoring programs
- Plan and oversee the rollout of lawyer, stagiaire and student engagement initiatives
- Assist with the ongoing student and stagiaire training calendars
- Plan and manage the lunch & learn training program for students and stagiaires
- Oversee the implementation of the new Learning Management System (LMS)
- Undergraduate degree (Education, Arts and Humanities)
- Certificate in law or law degree would be considered an asset
- At least two years’ experience in a professional services firm or other similar role
- Bilingual French and English with excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple priorities with efficiency and deep understanding of client service principles
- Demonstrated resilience and ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
You are invited to email your resumé and cover letter in confidence to Amélie Daigle, Human Resources Business Partner at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.