We are currently looking for a receptionist who stands out for her organizational skills, efficiency, thoroughness and integrity to join our dynamic internal services team.
Reporting to the Manager, Facilities and Office Services, the person must, among other things, greet visitors in a professional manner and answer calls with courtesy, efficiency and speed.
- Welcome customers and visitors and register them in our systems
- Notify office members of the arrival of visitors
- Answer and transfer calls
- Take messages and ensure that they are forwarded to the appropriate persons
- Receive and redirect deliveries/parcels
- Coordinate reservations for conference rooms, audio and video conferencing facilities
- Manage the "concierge" voicemail and place calls through the tenant portal (Angus)
- Coordinate certain projects as required
- Occasionally assist in serving breakfast
- Any other duties related to the position
- Monday to Friday, from 12:00 to 6:00 pm
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a professional environment
- Bilingualism: French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Professionalism, tact and courtesy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Versatility and ability to work well in a team environment
- Be available to do overtime (occasionally)
Why you should join the Davies Team
- Warm, friendly and respectful work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment where distance working, supported by high-performance technology, is possible
- Full range of benefits paid entirely by the employer
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education, related to your job, paid by the employer
- Office located in the heart of downtown, close to public transit
- To join a firm where a commitment to diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our daily practice.
You are invited to email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.