We are currently seeking a Presentations Designer to join the Secretarial Services team in our Toronto office on a permanent, full-time basis. Reporting to the Manager, Legal Assistants and Support Services, the Presentations Designer will be responsible for creating client or internal materials, to present content developed by the firm’s legal and other professionals in a coherent, visually-appealing format, using a variety of tools, including MS PowerPoint and Visio.
- Plan, design and prepare client and internal presentations based on legal or other content developed by lawyers and other professionals; provide suggestions and creative ideas that addresses all strategic and conceptual requirements identified
- Design and layout slides, presentations and proposals in MS PowerPoint and Visio, consistent with the firm’s visual identity and approved visual elements
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, effective materials, including print handouts
- Contribute to the development of standard templates and visual tools to be used in presentation materials
- Effectively manage relationships with internal clients, other designers, and Ricoh as needed
- Minimum three years of related design experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services firm, with strong business acumen
- Creative, with a proven ability to translate concepts and ideas into impactful visual representations, preferably in a business or legal context
- Ideally post-secondary education in design
- Superior skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative and independence
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- An aptitude for learning and understanding new concepts, technologies and processes
Qualified candidates are invited to email their cover letter and résumé in confidence to: email@example.com.
We thank you for your resume but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP is committed to providing a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and accessible to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please contact Robyn Hayes, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.367.7910.