Paralegal, Corporate Law
We are looking for a paralegal to join the corporate law practice in our Montréal office. Reporting to the partner in charge of the Corporate Services Group, you will be primarily responsible for handling the various corporate and transactional aspects of our clients’ business dealings. You will also be working closely with our lawyers and interacting with the firm’s clients on a regular basis.
- Prepare documentation relating to incorporations, organizations, amendments, dissolutions, continuances, share capital, extraprovincial registrations, rollovers, estate freezes and other corporate transactions
- Draft annual corporate resolutions
- Manage physical and virtual files and monitor their progress
- Participate in various projects
- DCS in paralegal technology or equivalent diploma
- At least five years’ experience in corporate law
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients, lawyers and team members
- Adept at exercising tact, discretion and sound judgment
- Analytical skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
You are invited to email your resumé and cover letter in confidence to Amélie Daigle, Human Resources Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.