Office Services Clerk
We are currently looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail, efficiency, thoroughness and integrity to join our dynamic Office Services team.
Reporting to the Manager, Facilities and Office Services, you will be mainly responsible for performing various tasks related to office services.
- Sort, scan and distribute mail
- Receive, distribute and send faxed documents
- Act as a messenger
- Scan, photocopy and bind documents
- Assemble and index various documents, including closing books
- Receive, organize and distribute office supplies
- Assist with a variety of light manual work for office layout and maintenance
- Deliver packages to several floors
- Assist with internal moves
- Receive and distribute deliveries and arrange for deliveries by courier
- Help other departments or individuals, including Hospitality Services, Facilities and Reception, as needed
- Perform a variety of general office duties
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable with computer software generally
- Experience working with photocopiers (an asset)
- Good team spirit and ability to work well independently
- Professional, tactful and courteous
- Able to manage priorities and to work under pressure
- Able to perform tasks with speed, accuracy and attention to detail while minimizing the risk of error
- Resourceful and able to multi-task
- Capable of lifting items weighing between 10 kg and 20 kg
- Ability to stand for much of the day
- Available to work overtime on an occasional basis
You are invited to email your resumé and cover letter in confidence to Jessica Ortega, Human Resources Business Partner at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.