Reporting to the Director, Information Technology, the candidate will be responsible for creating training plans across all levels of the firm and to give technical training specific to the legal field, according to the needs of the members of the firm.
- Provide technical training to new lawyers and employees during the onboarding process and review and provide continued technical training afterwards
- Use proven pedagogical methods to design course content and evaluation and transfer of learning assessment tools
- Master new software applications and develop relevant course content
- Develop and update training materials, reference guides and other related documents and training tools (in-class or on-line) targeted towards our end users
- Work with department heads and heads of the various practice groups to develop training curricula and implement best practices
- Collaborate with the training team in our Toronto office to create cohesive training plans at the national level
- Participate in special projects involving training and transfer of learning
- Ensure one's technical knowledge and skills remain current
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an IT trainer, preferably in a professional services firm
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office 2016 and Windows 10
- Ability to design in-class and on-line training materials
- Ability to transfer knowledge, regardless of complexity and knowledge of end-user
- Excellent French and English oral and written skills
- Proactive, with very good problem-solving skills
- Capable of evaluating and setting priorities
- Team player with excellent client service
You are invited to email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To learn more about our firm, please visit out website at www.dwpv.com.