Coordinator, Student Programs (Part-time) - Montréal
Reporting to the Senior Director, Strategic Talent Initiatives, the Coordinator will work closely with the team to develop and implement programs and activities related to student recruitment, including managing all aspects of student related social media channels for the office.
- Provide ongoing year round assistance to the Senior Director and Manager, Student Programs & Development Initiatives, including the coordination of events with various law faculties
- Oversee the work of the department administrative assistant in ensuring our internal recruitment database is kept up to date
- Provide hands-on assistance in the planning and coordination of social events for candidates and summer students as required
Internal and External Communications
- Proofread and translate internal department communications for the Montréal office
- Maintain the social media calendar for the Montréal office student Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Collaborate with the Manager to create social media content
- Create promotional materials for our internal and external events and activities
- Work cooperatively with the other members of the team to complete tasks, achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Respond promptly to requests and inquiries from internal and external clients
- Contribute, proactively, to the ongoing development of the department
- Other duties as assigned on an on-going basis
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) or equivalent diploma, any undergraduate studies will be considered an asset
- Previous experience in a law firm or in a professional environment will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated abilities in social media content management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can take initiative and direction and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Client service and solution oriented
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and results oriented
- Bilingual English/French for both oral and written communication
- Flexibility – program delivery can occur in early morning, evenings and/or weekends but advance notice will always be provided
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.