Coordinator, Legal Talent Management
Reporting to the Manager, Student Programs and Development Initiatives, the Coordinator, Legal Talent Management is involved in the day-to-day management of our student and lawyer talent programs for the Montréal office.
Talent Management Programs
In collaboration with the Chief, Legal Talent & Culture, and the Manager, Student Programs and Development Initiatives, the primary responsibilities of the Legal Talent Management Coordinator will include coordinating the following:
- the recruitment, onboarding and integration of lawyers
- internal training programs for students and lawyers, including tracking program credits
- lawyer, stagiaire and student engagement initiatives
- legal recruitment events
The Legal Talent Management Coordinator will also
- provide assistance in collecting feedback and performance reviews for lawyers, stagiaires and students;
- provide assistance with respect to the implementation of the new Learning Management System;
- act as a backup for the other Legal Talent Management Coordinator.
- Undergraduate degree
- Certificate in law or a law degree would be considered an asset
- At least two years’ experience in a professional services firm or other similar role
- Bilingual French and English with excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with efficiency and deep understanding of client service principles
- Demonstrated resilience and ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
You are invited to email your resumé and cover letter in confidence to Amélie Daigle, Human Resources Business Partner at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.