Coordinator, Legal Talent Management
Reporting to the Manager, Student Programs and Development Initiatives, the Coordinator, Legal Talent Management is involved in the day-to-day management of the lawyer and student talent programs at our Montréal office.
In collaboration with the Chief, Legal Talent & Culture and the Manager, Student Programs and Development Initiatives, the Coordinator, Legal Talent Management is principally responsible for coordinating the following:
- The recruitment of students, stagiaires and lawyers
- The onboarding and integration of students, stagiaires and lawyers
- Recruitment events, including the Course aux stages
- Lawyer, stagiaire and student engagement initiatives
- Social media posts
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives, as needed
The Coordinator, Legal Talent Management will also:
- Provide assistance in timely collecting feedback and performance reviews for lawyers, stagiaires and students
- Carry out other related tasks, as needed
Qualifications and skills
- Undergraduate university degree
- Certificate or bachelor’s degree in law (an asset)
- At least two years’ experience in a professional services firm or other similar role
- English-French bilingualism, with excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities efficiently
- A deep understanding of client service principles
- Demonstrated resilience and ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
To apply, please email your resumé and cover letter in confidence to Amélie Daigle, Human Resources Business Partner, at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.