Accountant – General
Reporting to the controller, the candidate will assume various tasks in order to support the production and optimization of financial information.
- reconcile general ledger account
- perform monthly expense analysis
- perform bank reconciliations and outstanding cheque maintenance
- prepare cash flow reports
- participate in audit preparation
- provide support to accounting team
- perform other related tasks
- professional accounting designation or equivalent accounting experience
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (experience in a law firm is an asset)
- familiar with Aderant Law Accounting software
- proficient in Microsoft Excel
- highly analytical and detail oriented
- exceptional organizational skills
- excellent communication skills
- ablity to manage competing deadlines and balance priorities
- ablity to work independently or as part of a team
- eager to learn and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
You are invited to email your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.