Administrative Legal Assistant (Montréal)
Reporting to the manager, Secretarial Services, the candidate will provide organizational assistance to a senior lawyer in commercial law who plays a key role in the firm’s business development initiative.
- draft and revise correspondence and documents relating to business development
- prepare and maintain lists of invitees and participants attending networking events
- perform complex internet searches
- maintain the contacts database and generate query-based reports
- manage calls, emails and the agenda
- perform administrative tasks related to business development as well as a legal practice (ex. client billing, docketing, new business intake, expense reports)
- participate in business development projects
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years of pertinent experience in a professional services firm
- excellent oral and written skills in French and English
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- great attention to detail
- ability to use good judgment and be proactive
- ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to work in a team
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Davies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.