Legal Assistant – Commercial and/or Tax Litigation (Montréal)
Reporting to the Manager, Secretarial Services, the candidate will provide timely assistance to lawyers in commercial and/or tax litigation
- draft and prepare proceedings, correspondence and other documents
- finalize proceedings for notification and filing in court
- track procedural delays
- communicate and follow up with clients and third parties
- manage calls, emails, contacts and the agenda
- manage documents using various storage applications
- prepare client invoices
- perform all administrative tasks associated with a legal practice
- 3-5 years’ litigation experience or related field
- excellent oral and written skills in French and English
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
- great attention to detail
- ability to use good judgment and be proactive
- ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- excellent organizational skills
- team player
Please send your resume with a cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.
We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.